Diploma di PowerPoint€75
The PowerPoint Diploma is ideal for individuals who would like to learn how to create and deliver multimedia presentations. This training course provides all the information you will need to begin using PowerPoint in a wide variety of careers.
PowerPoint is a program within Microsoft Office that can be utilised to create professional slideshows, videos and presentations. As you work through this course, you will gain a comprehensive overview of the different features including handouts, slide presentations and more. You will also acquire the skills necessary to add text, images and charts within your presentations.
As this is an online course, students are offered the unique opportunity to study the curriculum at their own pace. This means that course material is available 24 hours a day, enabling you to study anytime, anywhere.
Many students who take the courses are even able to continue working full time, while finishing their coursework in a reasonable amount of time.
Your coursework is accessible from any Internet-enabled device, and you will receive online support while you train. Additionally, you will find the course to be incredibly easy to navigate thanks to our flexible modules.
Upon course completion, you must pass a multiple-choice exam and then you will be awarded your diploma. Once you receive your diploma, you can print it from home or we can post it for you for a small fee.
The PowerPoint course has been written to provide students with the information necessary to create presentations and is designed to put you on the fast track to success.
This course covers the following information:
- How to create and save a PowerPoint presentation
- How to add, delete and arrange multiple slides
- How to insert charts, captions, quotes and name cards
- Inserting and formatting text within your slides
- Working with text alignment, bullet points, line spacing and columns
- How to utilise text direction and vertical alignment
- Inserting images, shapes, charts and creating photo albums
- How to insert online and screenshot images
- How to insert tables, text boxes, headers and footers
- Using SmartArt and other formatting features
- Converting your presentations into different formats
- How to add and edit hyperlinks
- Transitions and animations
- Using spellcheck and thesaurus
- How to create and add screen recordings within your slides
- Using linking and annotation features
- Adding notes and comments
- How to use the handout and notes master tools