Diploma Di Nutrizionista€175
This course is designed to help students learn about the fundamental principles of nutrition including physiology, anatomy, macronutrients and micronutrients, duties and responsibilities of a nutritionist and more.
- Introduction to the concept of nutrition and how it impacts individual and public health in the UK. In addition, you will learn about balanced diets and the idea of a food pyramid.
- Human anatomy and physiology including organ systems such as digestive, muscular, skeletal, nervous, endocrine, urinary, respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
- Structure and metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates as well as enzymatic action.
- Rich sources of proteins, carbohydrates and fats and the number of calories that different nutrients provide. You will learn about the correct proportion of nutrients involved in a balanced diet.
- Monosaccharides, disaccharides and polysaccharides and the specific organs and enzymes involved in the breakdown of macronutrients. You will also learn about important amino acids, fatty acids and their derivatives.
- Vitamins (including Vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K) and for every vitamin, you will learn about its functions, benefits, deficiency and toxicity symptoms.
- Action and benefits of minerals like calcium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium, sodium and so on. You will learn about deficiency symptoms as well as the interplay between vitamins and minerals.
- Different nutritional requirements of women in different stages of their lives including puberty, pregnancy and lactation phases.
- Nutritional requirements for infants, growing children and teenagers as well as identify different eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia.
- Special nutritional requirements of older people and sportspersons as well as the duties, responsibilities and job profile of nutritionists.