Diploma di assistente infermieristico€225
Nursing assistants enjoy exciting and rewarding careers in the field of healthcare and are valued members of the medical team. They form a crucial part of the healthcare system in the UK and facilitate effective delivery of healthcare in different institutions such as hospitals, clinics, hospices, eldercare homes and private homes.
Nursing Assistants provide invaluable services including ambulatory, hygiene and adjunct care among other duties. They report to the nurse and are responsible for a wide range of tasks.
This course is designed to provide information on different aspects of becoming a nursing assistant.
- The roles and responsibilities of a nursing assistant as well as the science and art of care giving.
- How to provide meals and how to feed patents who require assistance.
- About safety procedures while handling patients as well as infection control procedures that help minimise the outbreak of disease.
- How to record the vital signs and how to report the information to the supervising nurse.
- How to provide care for patients with specific needs including patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- How to handle emergency situations.
- As a nursing assistant, you will also become familiar with recognition, management and reporting of pain in patients and promoting adequate sleep and rest.
- About communication and relationship-building skills that will help you offer exceptional services to patients and their families.
- Lastly, the course will provide tips on preparing a CV and attending interviews as well suggest ways to look for suitable job opportunities.