Diploma combinato EYFS e sicurezza dei minori online€265
Child Internet Safety Course
This course provides parents, carers and anyone working with children with an overview of the dangers children and young people face when they use the internet. It encourages parents and carers to develop strong lines of communication when talking with their children, and contains practical advice for holding conversations about sensitive issues including cyber-bullying, pornography use and online relationships.
What you will learn
In taking this course, you will learn the following:
- Why the dangers of the digital era must be taken seriously.
- How and why children make use of the internet.
- How to keep up to date with the latest technology and the tools your child is likely to be using online.
- The most common ways in which children and teenagers use social media.
- The importance of teaching your child to use privacy settings as a means of protecting their personal information and identity from misuse.
- Why you must be prepared to support your child in the event that they become a victim of bullying.
- The factors that may make a child or teenager particularly vulnerable to cyber-bullying.
- How to spot the signs that indicate your child may be a victim of bullying.
- How to start a discussion with your child if you suspect that they are being bullied.
- How best to talk to your child if they have been accused of bullying behaviours.
- Why good communication skills are important in keeping your child safe online.
- The sensitive issues you will have to discuss with your child when educating them about online safety.
- How to develop your listening skills in such a way that your child will feel comfortable raising sensitive issues.
- How to discuss internet safety issues with children who have learning disabilities.
- What is meant by the term “grooming”, and why parents need to be aware of the dangers.
- The various types of online grooming used by predators on the internet.
- How the grooming process typically unfolds, from beginning to end.
- How to spot the signs of grooming and abuse in children and teenagers.
- How to verify that an online “friend” is who they claim to be.
- The kinds of extreme material that children and teenagers can view online.
- The nature of extremist and radical political content and how its impact can be lessened.
- The kind of content posted on pro-eating disorder sites and how some websites normalise other mental illnesses and self-destructive behaviours.
- What children and teenagers learn about sex, gender roles and relationships online.
- The potential effects of viewing pornography on healthy sexual development and the ability to form appropriate relationships.
- How to talk to your child about pornography and other sexually explicit material.
- How children and young people use the internet to date and develop romantic relationships.
- How to help your child if they have become involved in an abusive relationship.
- What internet addiction is, the main symptoms, and the long-term effects if it is left untreated.
- Why you need to remain alert to the possibility of internet addiction in children and teenagers.
- The factors that make an individual more susceptible than average to developing an internet addiction.
- How you can help your child or teenager cut down on their internet use.
- The professional treatment options available to you and your child if their internet addiction appears to be out of control.
- Why you may want to consider using tools, such as monitoring applications, to keep your child safe online.
- The ways in which older children and teenagers may try to work around monitoring tools.
- The importance of using good communication in conjunction with monitoring tools.
EYFS Teaching Diploma
This Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching course gives you everything you need to know about becoming an effective EYFS teacher. At the conclusion of this course, participants have the tools they require to confidently pursue a career in early years teaching.
This EYFS teaching course covers many topics related to early years education, from the reasoning behind the framework to tips on how to develop your own curriculum. We have developed this course to give students important information about their career options.
Throughout the course, students receive a full explanation of EYFS teaching, as well as information about child development, what it’s like to work as an EYFS teacher, and an understanding of the framework of EYFS. The course also covers how, as an EYFS teacher, a person promotes child development and learning. Students of this course further learn about different methods of teaching, how to work with children with special needs and how to find work as an EYFS teacher in the UK.
At the conclusion of the course, students receive a diploma, proving they have successfully completed each module.
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give takers a total overview of what is involved in EYFS teaching.
Here’s what the course covers:
- The main stages of childhood development
- The role of play in learning and why play-based curriculums succeed
- The seven areas of learning and when to focus on each one
- What to expect from a career in early years education
- The rationale behind the EYFS framework
- Observation, assessment and planning requirements and strategies
- How to effectively promote learning, development and child welfare in the early years
- How to help children achieve early learning goals
- How to effectively work with children having special education needs and communicating with parents
- The differences between popular educational philosophes
Benefits of the EYFS Teaching Course
This Early Years Foundation Stage course includes the following benefits:
- An affordable course that gives you the background you need to pursue a career in EYFS teaching
- A curriculum that is easy to understand, divided into 10 complete modules
- The achievement of fully understanding the EYFS teaching framework, which helps students to find work as an EYFS teacher.
- Learning new skills, such as understanding child development, which enhances the abilities in the classroom or beyond.
- The preparation necessary to work or volunteer in the classroom with children in different roles.
- The ability to study from any location with an internet connection
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects