Certificazione di controllo delle sostanze pericolose per la salute (COSHH)€100
Understanding the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations are vital for both employers and employees for safety as well as legal reasons.
This Course provides a comprehensive insight into COSHH, what employers and employees need to know, and what they need to do to tick the legal boxes.
From defining hazardous substances to performing risk assessments, and understanding the precautions and contingency planning involved, this course covers every aspect employees and employers need to be aware of.
- How to perform a risk assessment
- The consequences of failing to adhere to COSHH Regulations
- The benefits of adherence to employers and employees
- All about the precautions to take to minimize health risks
- About how to deal with monitoring and handling exposure