Certificato di sicurezza alimentare livello 3€100
This course is intended for people who already have a basic background knowledge of food safety, hygiene and handling. This level will help those in management or supervisory roles learn how to properly implement food safety and how to communicate it to other staff. This level is best for people working in sectors such as food service, catering, hotels, retail and other similar areas. Anyone working with food or managing people who do will find Food Safety Level 3 useful.
Not only will this course give learners the tools to understand and implement food safety regulations, it will also give them the confidence to do so effectively. Since you already have a working knowledge of the importance of food safety and the proper procedures, this course will focus on communicating this to staff and ensuring that food safety control measures are followed properly. It covers the important information necessary to train a team to be able to effectively maintain food hygiene and keep up with UK legislation and regulations in regards to food safety.
- How to supervise and implement food safety strategies in any setting, especially retail and food service
- Gain a deeper understanding of food safety techniques
- Gain a deeper understanding of food hygiene and why it’s so important
- How to safely prepare, handle, transport and process food
- How to manage and communicate this information to others and delegate its implementation.
- What the most significant threats to food safety are and how to keep them at bay