Closing Techniques Certification€225
About this course
Closing Techniques Certificate
The Closing Techniques Certification is the ideal course choice, if you have staff members who have responsibility for sales in your business, particularly for closing sales.
Spread across 5 easy-to-follow modules, students will gain skills in a multitude of areas, including understanding customer behaviours and buying decisions and building positivity and credibility with customers, giving them the tools that they need to really contribute towards the success of your business.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The clearly-structured modules of this course cover the following areas in detail:
- How to close a deal in a positive manner, using a variety of methods, such as timing and pace;
- Tips on how to overcome some of the most common barriers to sales and how to effectively convince customers to change their negative reactions into positive ones;
- Creating and delivering sales pitches, including understanding different audiences and effectively communicating with them;
- How to build rapport, credibility and trust with potential customers and overcome their objections, including the most common sales barriers and how to get around them;
- The importance of cross-selling and how to effectively do it, in order to maximise sales for the organisation;
- Overcoming misunderstandings or issues when selling and how to emphasise the benefits of the products and services in the most effective manner and exceed customer expectations;
- An examination of the psychology of buying, to give your employees an insight into a customer’s thought process, including the main factors that influence a successful sale;
- The importance of good listening skills, when closing a sale;
- Using timing and questioning skills in the right way, in order to close a sale in an effective manner.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are a whole host of advantages to taking the Closing Techniques Certification for your employees, and they are as follows:
- Your business will benefit from having employees who are knowledgeable about how to effectively close a sale and can demonstrate these skills in their role;
- There are no entry requirements, so your employees needn’t worry about having the right qualifications, in order to apply;
- Learners will receive an accredited certificate in closing techniques, which is helpful for their own future career prospects.