Social Media for Business Certificate€95
About this course
Social media marketing is a type of online marketing that involves creating and posting content, such as articles, images, videos, as well as paid social media ads, to increase customer engagement.
Social media creates great exposure for your business, it’s cost-effective and you don’t have to be an expert to see success with advertising. This course aims to provide you with sufficient information to help you develop and implement a social media strategy yourself, based on the topics we will be discussing.
- What social media marketing entails and what the four most valuable social media platforms for business are
- How to analyse your target audience
- How to choose the appropriate social media platform for your business
- How to make the most of using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn for business
- What the emerging social media marketing trends are
- What the benefits of social media marketing are