Introduction to Google Ads Certificate€95
About this course
Google’s search engine is used to conduct 3.5 billion searches per day. Nearly 80 percent of shoppers search for a product or service online before making their final purchase, even if they intend to buy in-store. When taken together, these numbers mean that ignoring Google as a marketing channel comes at your own peril. Learning how to use Google Ads, the next generation of Google AdWords, can help your brand expand its reach in a cost-effective way.
This course goes into detail about Google Ads to give you the tools you need to succeed. We begin by giving you a brief introduction to Google Ads, including a few key definitions you need to know. Next, we give you an in-depth review of keywords, so you can choose the best ones for your needs. Then we explain how to create an ad, ad group, and an ad campaign. Finally, we talk about the importance of monitoring your Google Ads progress.
- The definition of pay-per-click advertising and how it works
- Which keyword research tools are the best and what information they can provide you
- Tips on narrowing down a list of keywords to those that are relevant to your purposes
- What ad groups and ad campaigns are and how you can take advantage of them
- Which reports you can generate to make monitoring your Google Ads progress easy