Diploma di insegnamento EYFS€175
EYFS Teaching Diploma
This Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching course gives you everything you need to know about becoming an effective EYFS teacher. At the conclusion of this course, participants have the tools they require to confidently pursue a career in early years teaching.
This EYFS teaching course covers many topics related to early years education, from the reasoning behind the framework to tips on how to develop your own curriculum. We have developed this course to give students important information about their career options.
Throughout the course, students receive a full explanation of EYFS teaching, as well as information about child development, what it’s like to work as an EYFS teacher, and an understanding of the framework of EYFS. The course also covers how, as an EYFS teacher, a person promotes child development and learning. Students of this course further learn about different methods of teaching, how to work with children with special needs and how to find work as an EYFS teacher in the UK.
At the conclusion of the course, students receive a diploma, proving they have successfully completed each module.
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give takers a total overview of what is involved in EYFS teaching.
Here’s what the course covers:
- The main stages of childhood development
- The role of play in learning and why play-based curriculums succeed
- The seven areas of learning and when to focus on each one
- What to expect from a career in early years education
- The rationale behind the EYFS framework
- Observation, assessment and planning requirements and strategies
- How to effectively promote learning, development and child welfare in the early years
- How to help children achieve early learning goals
- How to effectively work with children having special education needs and communicating with parents
- The differences between popular educational philosophes
Benefits of the EYFS Teaching Course
This Early Years Foundation Stage course includes the following benefits:
- An affordable course that gives you the background you need to pursue a career in EYFS teaching
- A curriculum that is easy to understand, divided into 10 complete modules
- The achievement of fully understanding the EYFS teaching framework, which helps students to find work as an EYFS teacher.
- Learning new skills, such as understanding child development, which enhances the abilities in the classroom or beyond.
- The preparation necessary to work or volunteer in the classroom with children in different roles.
- The ability to study from any location with an internet connection
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects