Autism Awareness Diploma€195
About this course
Autism Awareness Course
Whether you are a teacher or you have a child of your own with ASD, our autism awareness course is brimming with information, tips and advice to give you the tools to work with these special individuals, helping them enjoy a better quality of life.
The course modules provide you with enough information to give you the ability to start working with these children and adults with ease and confidence. The online autism awareness course gives you access from anywhere at any time, so you can study at home on your laptop or even on the tube on your way home from work on your smartphone or tablet. The online study experience provided is designed to make studying easier, more convenient and affordable.
Introduction to the Autism Awareness Diploma
This course is broken down into eleven information packed modules to make it easier to manage, learn and absorb the material being provided. Each of the modules is set out in an easy to understand format.
On completion of the course you will be required to pass a multiple choice test. You are given two chances to pass. On passing you can download and print your industry recognised certification or you can have your certificate posted to you at an additional cost.
Autism Awareness Diploma – What You Will Learn
This autism awareness course is overflowing with information and is designed to give you the knowledge and skill to work with children and adults with autism on a daily basis. The autism awarenss diploma course will teach you the following:
- An introduction into autism. Learn the definition of this condition so you have a better understanding moving forward.
- The different conditions which could be related to autism
- Identify what learning disabilities are associated with autism
- In-depth knowledge into the social skills, communications and more
- What the main cause of autism is
- Insight into how autism is diagnosed in children
- How people with this condition communicate
- The behavioural patterns of an autistic person
- How to set limits
- Identify the common myths associated with this condition
- How to approach autism
- Insight into how to prepare a person for social engagement
- Learn the valuable person centred approach
- Know how to ensure that you provide a safe environment
- Visual strategies
- Understand why organisation is so important
- Learn about organisation at home, school, work and in the community
- Know the ethical considerations when working with someone with autism
- Identify how to improve autism awareness
- Learn about Autism Awareness UK goals and more
Benefits of Taking the Autism Awareness Course
The benefits to completing this e-learning Autism Awareness diploma are extensive. You can take advantage of this course if you have a passion for work with children or adults who have this condition and you believe you can make a difference. It can also help you if you are currently working with someone or you teach someone with this condition.